Thursday, October 30, 2008

Showering Daily

For most of my life my shower schedule was the same. I would shower every other day. I know this sounds kind of gross, but I did make exceptions. The days I sweat I would shower, and the days I didn't sweat I would wait till the next day to shower. I never stunk of B.O. or unwashed ass, just in case you were wondering.

My new job is really close to my apartment, so I ride my bike to work. That means I sweat everyday, which means, you guessed it, I shower everyday. I have to tell you. I've never felt cleaner. I guess I was so used to being dirty that I had forgotten how it felt to be clean. It's nice to feel fresh everyday.

If you don't shower everyday, you need to. It actually helps your skin too. My skin used to be a dark, caca brown and now it's a beautiful bronze.

2 comments:

  1. This was great!! Yes, bathing is important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caca brown! nice! glad you figured out how to shower everyday!

    ReplyDelete