Monday, October 20, 2008

Hey Joey!

I figured if I'm going to give relationship advice, I should give all other types of advice, too.  I'm going to try a "Dear Abby" type thing except it's a "Hey Joey!" type thing.  The main difference will be that the advice is coming from a short brown man instead of an old white lady (and maybe the quality of advice).

If you have any questions for me (assuming people read this stuff), my email is is located on the right in my profile.  Email me questions about ANYTHING?  I'm here to help.

You're also helping me because I would eventually run out of stories, and nobody wants that.  

So, to anybody who reads this stuff, send me questions about ANYTHING.  I will answer to the best of my abilities.  My email is in my profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment