Saturday, October 18, 2008

Boogers At The Urinal

Ladies, I don’t know if you have the same problem in the restrooms, but there is an epidemic going on in the men’s restroom. At every urinal there are boogers on the wall.

Maybe for the ladies the boogers are on the stall, but for men the boogers are everywhere, especially the walls of the urinals.

I have a theory for why this is occurring and it goes something like this:
Guys have to mark their territory. They piss in the urinal and it gets washed away. Knowing this, they have to leave their mark in another way. This mark is BOOGERS.

When I take a piss I see a collection of boogers, each bigger than the next. My plan is to top them all, I am a Man (some say that). I am going to beat their boogers with the ultimate mark. I am going to rub my poop on the wall.

This will keep the lower class of men from putting boogers on the wall and keep intimidated men out of the restroom.

I deserve a private dump every now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment