Friday, December 12, 2008

Subway Commercial

This commercial has been around for a while now. I laughed every time I saw it on the t.v. and finally decided I should share my version with other people.

It's the five dollar foot long commercial. You know, the one where they put a hand up. Then they make the foot long sign.

Well, there is a part in the commercial where there is a giant, Godzilla-like, robot and a Japanese girl doing the five dollar foot long signs. The thing is, people don't know the back story of why she's making those signs.

It's not for Subway.

The robot is on his way to have sex with the Japanese girl. She's putting her five up to say stop.












Then the foot long sign to say that his robot penis is far too big for her human vagina.












If you watch the commercial, she's scared. She doesn't want to be ripped in half by a giant robot penis.

In fact, she is so scared, it might be a giant raping robot. That would scare me.

Keep an eye out for the commercial.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not the only one to notice. I found a bunch forums who think the same thing.

    I'm not alone!

    ReplyDelete