Monday, December 1, 2008

Liars

Why do people lie? It's annoying.

I told some co-workers about a crap I had just taken. I was telling them how much crap I actually crapped. It was at least two pounds.

Anyway, my crap isn't the point of the story. It was their reaction.

One said, "Gross, you look at it?". Of course I look at my crap. Why wouldn't I? There could be a crazy big tape worm crawling around and in between my poop. If I didn't look, I would never know that tape worm was there, laying it's tape worm eggs in my intestines.

I asked them if they looked at their poop and they said no. They don't look when they flush.

Bullshit.

You have to look. If you don't look you won't know if everything has been flushed. The last thing you want to do is leave some floaters in the toilet. Floaters are gross.

I know they look at their poop. They shouldn't be ashamed. They should be proud of what they made.

People shouldn't lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment