Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Blog News

I've noticed an interesting trend I'd like to share with my three faithful readers.

In the past couple of weeks I've had new visitors from all over the country, Canada and United Kingdom. They were all looking for a way to embarrass someone. My blog "The Best Way To Embarrass Someone" pops up. Who knows if they actually read it.

My question is why does the month of December increase the need to embarrass someone? Are people looking to traumatize family members or what? Maybe it's college students with too much vacation time on their hands. Either way, I think my blog has a great way to embarrass someone.

One new visitor found my "Butt Sweat" blog by googling "stinky butt sweat". Why he was using google to look up "stinky butt sweat" is a whole another set of questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment