Thursday, November 6, 2008

What's Wrong With Hispanic/Latino?

I came across the Yahoo Personals while online and decided to see what kind of ladies where on the market, since I was recently dumped. Every time I looked at the profile of a good-looking lady she only wanted a white man. The only ladies that I found attractive were either white or asian. This doesn't mean I just like white and asian, they just had good pictures. I love all ladies. I don't discriminate. That's why I don't understand why they only want a white man.

How did the brown people get such a bad wrap? Do people really think that less of us? I might not be the best example, but there are good brown people out there.

There was one asian lady who chose every single race except Hispanic/Latino. I think she even chose Eskimo and Midget.

People should want to mix races. This convinces me that my next blog should be about Hybrids (mix race kids), especially with Obama winning the presidency.

No comments:

Post a Comment