Saturday, November 1, 2008

Asian Lady

I had just finished taking a piss at work and started walking back to the lab. As I was walking back I saw an Asian lady walking towards me. She was an older lady, maybe in her mid forty's, she was slim and looked like she had a nice body. She had on gym pants that were a little tight, tight enough to see her camel toe. After glancing at her toe of camel, I walked a little slower so I could check out her ass when she passed. She passed by and I looked. I saw something pretty interesting. Her gym pants were baggy on her ass.

How can she have camel toe in the front and have so much room in the ass?

Her stomach has to be bigger than her ass, right? That's just sad.

As I lover of women with juicy asses, I found this to be terribly disturbing. There should never be a slim woman whose stomach is bigger than her ass. Never. Ass should always win.

It was very shocking. It's almost as if her ass was concave.

I went from the toe of camel to the sunken flat lands of the ass.

As disappointed as I was, I'd still bang her. But, that's not saying much.

No comments:

Post a Comment