Monday, January 19, 2009

Chester Cheetah

Why did the Cheetos mascot become evil?

There was a commercial a long time ago where Chester encourages a girl to put Cheetos in someone's dryer so their clothes will be stained. Now, I just saw a commercial where a girl wipes her Cheetos stained hands on this stuck up lady's white shirt. It then cuts to Chester, who sitting on a bench, and he says, "Papa Chester is proud of you".

What the hell is going on?

Why are people being encouraged to do mean things?

First, it was the Carrie Underwood song "Before He Cheats". In the song she talks about keying her cheating boyfriends truck, breaking his headlights with a bat, and carving her name into his leather seats.

Cheating is bad, but acting like a psychotic bitch is worse.

Chester Cheetah has gone to the dark side, along with Carrie Underwood.

People should be nice to each other. I'm nice.

Whenever one of my friends is upset, I offer to take him to a strip club. Titty in the face makes any guy happy.

If a girl is upset, I do the gentlemanly thing and offer them oral sex. I would offer to sleep with them, but that would be weird.

I may be too nice for this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment