Friday, October 1, 2010

Highschool Kids

I was watching the news today and they showed a highschool pep rally.

The cheerleaders looked ridiculously young.

Not only did I begin to feel really old, but I also began to think of the way I, and all the other kids, were in highscool. Acting like we were adults and doing adult things.

Sex (I wasn't having any, but other kids were).

I came to the conclusion highschool kids should not be having sex. I would say kissing, sucking, licking, stroking and fingering would be alright, but kids can't control their privates. A thread and needle, ducktape or staples could help stop their private's control over their mind.

Sex gets better as you get older anyway.

I'm 28 years old and just now getting over my premature ejaculation.

Too much information?

I don't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment