Monday, August 2, 2010

My Friend, His Girlfriend and Her Two Dogs

My friend, his girlfriend and her two dogs will be staying with me for a week.

I was hoping there would be still be alone time for me to masturbate. The first full day into the week and I already have an opportunity.

I can't do it, though.

These dogs are just here looking at me. I can't pleasure myself with these big black dog eyes staring at me. I would feel like I'm traumatizing them.

What if they somehow could communicate with my friend's girlfriend and tell her what dirty things I do? Or worse, what if they came up to me while I was masturbating and tried to lick my penis? What if I liked that?

Too much shit could happen.

I'll see how long I can resist.

Might have to resort to the shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment