Thursday, July 22, 2010

Revelations

I checked to see if their was an increase in my blog traffic since, at the end of my video, I leave the URL.

There was an increase of 1 person.

It went from 0 to 1.

I don't want to brag, but that is pretty awesome. It works.

It then occurred to me, though, that if they come from You Tube to my blog, all they are going to see is my video again. They just watched it, why would they want to watch it again (I know they aren't that good).

So I decided to use my blog to vent and get stuff off my chest, since 90% of my new ideas are going to the "live-action" comic strip. I will also stop re-posting my videos. This will give new comers a chance to get to know me, love me, maybe even stalk me (women only please).

No one reads my blog anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment